Endurance coach Karl Keltner Planet invites you to join host Kevin Patrick for an informative and interactive hour-long workshop entitled: Training for Your First 50k.
“Koach Karl” of Athlon Endurance Training is a two-time Badwater Ultramarathon finisher, 15-year veteran of endurance coaching, and charity warrior (he has succesfully coached hundreds of athletes to their first marathon or ultramarathon for groups like Runners in Touch and Team in Training.) During this workshop you’ll learn:
* How to build your mileage to handle the demands of race day
* How to train for varying terrain
* Effective recovery techniques
* Proper nutrition–before, during, and after your event
* Correct gear for training and racing
* Ultramarathon pacing strategies
Following the presentation, you’ll be able to take part in a Q&A period. Michigan foundation repair . And at the end of the workshop we’ll provide you with a downloadable 50k training plan.
The cost of this workshop is 29.95. The first ten registrants receive a free training DVD of their choice from the Endurance Planet library of titles including Spinvervals, Runervals, and Flexible Warrior yoga.
Join us for this valuable workshop aimed at making you an ultramarathoner.