Mark Sisson: Anti-Doping Efforts, Health and Performance, Tips for Longevity, and More
October 30, 2014
Photo source: marksdailyapple.com
We’re joined by primal living guru Mark Sisson, founder of the popular website Mark’s Daily Apple and the Primal Blueprint Podcast, for a exciting conversation covering a lot of ground including:
- Mark’s history as an elite triathlete and marathoner, and why he got out of it
- Inside the world of anti-doping efforts in sport using Mark’s knowledge and background as the Anti-Doping Commissioner of the ITU for nearly 13 years.
- The issue of “chronic cardio”- what it means really and can we still do endurance events and avoid this trap? Is health + endurance performance possible?
- How Mark found better performance in life and sport once he stopped “trashing” his body
- Strength training for endurance athletes
- Mark’s top few tips for endurance athletes who want health, longevity and performance
- and more!