Sports Nutrition: How Much Booze Before it’s Bad News, Potent Health Elixir Ingredients, Resveratrol, Pre-Workout Supplements to Avoid, and More
January 12, 2015
Ben and Tawnee catch up and discuss the following nutrition and health topics:
- Ingredients for an easy-to-make potent health elixir drink, done a couple ways
- Booze! How much wine can you drink before It starts negatively effecting endurance training and workouts?
- More resources on alcohol discussed in show:
– Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof infographic on alcohol
– Ben’s 30-Day no alcohol experiment with a randomly selected subject, Jason.
- Resveratrol – Any thoughts on supplementing with it? What are the benefits for general health and endurance athletes? Dosage, timing and source? Ben says: Dosing 150-500mg of resveratrol for significant effect
- Liquid calories v food calories for racing endurance events
- Any supplements that should be avoided prior to working out?
Add your thoughts