ATC 353: Nausea at the Finish (Outside-The-Box Remedies), Combining #Marathon Training and #Yoga, #Nutrition and Training For Multi-Day #Bikepacking, and More! ow.ly/tABX50OBUsZ @SkratchLabs
Support the Podcast & Save!
Shop & SAVE with EP at enduranceplanet.com/shop, and enjoy great savings on services and products we love and use ourselves! Every time you buy something through our shop page you are one step closer to your optimal health and performance AND you help keep Endurance Planet alive, it’s a win-win! We can’t thank you enough for your support!!! And keep an eye out, as we’re always adding new companies who WE love and trust.
Win a LifeBeam Smart Hat!
We recently relaunched the EP newsletter with special deals, exclusive content and more. Anybody who signs up for the EP newsletter at enduranceplanet.com in the month of April will be entered into a drawing to win a LifeBeam Smart Hat. If you’re already signed up to the newsletter send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered.
On this episode with Ben Greenfield:
– Marijuana for athletes? Enhance performance, reduce pain and more with pot.
– Ben’s article on weed for athletes
– How do detect a protein deficiency, and is this something with which we should be concerned?
– What is protein deficiency?
– Using amino acids such as PerfectAmino – the newer, updated version of MAP at a better price point
– Case study of a female runner who’s worn down, seeing decrease in performance and having health issues — is more recovery, less stress and better-quality eating habits the answer?
Hey, if weed is good enough for Michael Phelps, it’s good enough for me. 😉